Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A recap

Unfortunatly I dont have any good paintshop programs at work, but I do have loads of time. Exceptional amounts of time with nothing to do.
Yesterday I read a whole book at work. Luckily I´m able to access my photoblog at the office (they´ve blocked virtually every page that is fun, oddly enough I have huge problems accessing other blogs =( )
This little collage of pictures are from a couple of the pics that I´ve taken recently. Thought it would be nice with a small recap. Yes, our subwaysystem is beautiful, but there is one that is completly supreme in beauty.

Have a look at Moscows subway at: http://www.beeflowers.com/Metro/

6 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

They are really quite unique!

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger selana18 said...

I like a lot your collage.
And I envy your luck ...when I am at work I don't have time to read my mails ...

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Great idea and great stations, your collage is great too.

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Kala said...

what a great composition and your job sounds great!!! I want a job like that!

 
At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

 
At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters