Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Autumn



Sorry for late posting yet again. Been traveling with work and will be doing that even more now in the future. I had saved some drafts but was´nt able to upload them.

Anyway! This photo was taken yesterday right after work. I was lucky, the clouds were´nt completly grey and managed to squeeze in some photos before it got to dark. It is really getting darker now in the evenings.

To the left of this building out of view is our houses of parliament and the photo is taken from the bridge called Norrbro.

5 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger Kris said...

autumn does offer more dramatic sky , liking this photo!

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Mostly Harmless said...

The lighting is perfect. I really like this photo.

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger Curly said...

I like the mood of this sunset Alex, real good.

Curly's Photoshop

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Kathrine said...

Hi Alex
I'm sorry I haven't commented on your photos lately - but they are great as allways. I really like this one - the lights are beautiful.
I wonder what we scandinavians will do when winter comes - all dark shots - or maybe it's time to do some indoor-shots?
/Kathrine

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger albi(francesca perani) said...

fantastic light!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters