Monday, May 01, 2006

Not as planned



First of may in Stockholm. 130 demonstrators arrested in the city. Loads of clashes between police and far left wing groups. Loads of demolition caused at a few business streets.
It proved to be a busy day. And I had planned to follow it with my camera in hand.

But things are´nt always what we plan. Today I just felt an urge to camp myself at a friends place and just socialize. Life is so full of politics that I decided that this day, even if it´s all about politics, I would have none of it.

Cycling home I remembered that I had to take a photograph. I took one of one of the intersections directing traffic through Stockholm.
Normally these roads are jampacked with cars. But I guess I was´nt the only one who wanted to get away from the real life today. See you tomorrow!

9 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger ABDALLA ALI AHMAD said...

i like it ,,
i think mabey its better if u put ( shatter speed 1sec )

take care

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Eric said...

I like it the way it is...through YOUR eyes. You know, one of my most sought after photos from goodle searches is of a traffic jam I posted a very long time ago?

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

ah, one of my favorite intersections ;) looking forward to todays photo!

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger AlexandLisa said...

I tried fiddling a bit with the shutter speed but I did´nt really get a great picture I thought.

Eric: No, I did´nt know that! But I am guessing that Paris traffic jams are a bit more photogenic than Stockholm ones, even if ours can be quite depressing =)

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Cameron said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Cameron said...

playing around with the shutter can be fun... but in this case i think the result would not have been that good. since alex did not use any stand for his camera, the picture would have looked like a paintball fight...if you can picture that ;)

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Like the shot! True, no politics for one day does wonders ;)

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. neurontin with paxil http://www.delta-airline-1.info/Phendimetrazine.html milk from small tits blowjobs nutritional supplements Web site developers highland divorce case Lamborghini diablo fuel injection jeep service history Iowa ames accutane attorney at law Prices for dayton tires quadra se

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. zithromax for ashtma bronchitis Certificate flower arrangement homeowners insurance minneasota buy ambien 10 mg 90ct cheap Blumen lde http://www.mcse-brain-dump-2.info/houston-mesotherapy.html Svchost cpu use College girls in wet t shirts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters