Monday, September 25, 2006

A kind of art


I like graffiti. Artistic graffiti that is. Tagging on the other hand is something I really hate since it´s pointless, lacks an art to it and is quite simply just stupid.
I was walking home today and passed a tunnel which was filled with tags (Stockholm is mostly a pretty graffitifree place since the city spends millions in keeping it clean, but they always miss this place) when I saw this. And I thought it was really cool.

Things that leave a thought is art for me. Never mind how simple it is.

2 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

Bombing? Is that what the kids calls it today? :)

Nice pic.

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger Kris said...

aside from the subject, i find the work impressive :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters