Sunday, May 21, 2006

A casual shot


No special story behind this picture. I was walking through the area of where the goverment and parliament have their offices (yes, it is true, in Sweden you can walk straight through the area, will show pics of it soon!) and then turn my head to the left. After starting taking a lot of photos I have noticed how open I´ve become to views. I got struck with this one.

I have forgotten the name of the church, there are so many in Stockholm that you lose track of most of them =)
This shot is taken in central Stockholm and is really one of those moments when I feel extra proud of living here.

7 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger perle de rosée said...

A good light effects picture. Blue/white sky with moving clouds, lighs effects and refection on the sea and then the old town in dark tones. A good structure in your picture.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Louise Starkey said...

This is a great photo. Good to be proud of your city!

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger Bob said...

Looks very fresh and beautiful

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

Really nice perspective!

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Kris said...

casual shot?! ..you've got lovely sky and moving water..really Good shot!!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Liz Feliz said...

Quite impressive view!!

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhm I think that one is one of my favourite shots about Stockholm! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters