Friday, May 26, 2006

Go out? Not today...


Okey, so todays shots were´nt that fantastic. But there are a few reasons to why I chose to show you the view from my balcony today:

1) I was to tired to go out since it started to rain heavily =)
2) I wanted to show you my homeview!
3) Two photos. Two different views. Same time. When I went out and looked to the left the sun was shining and had shined throughout the day. Looking to the right I saw a wall of rain coming our way. Typical swedish mayweather if you ask me =)
4) I also wanted to show you how green it can be, even if you live quite centrally, in Stockholm. It is a real treat.

Time to hit the sack! Tired as usual. Fortunatly I have found some time this weekend to surf all the good blogs out there which I have missed lately!

6 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Kathrine said...

Oh, I like these shots. I had to ride my bike to work in weather like this today. We have the same may weather in Cph. Clouds make great photos!
/Kathrine

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Cameron said...

i hate these shots. hahah kidding! :D the first one is kind of cool with only the siluettes of the building showing. the second has a great contrast, lots of green mixed with lots of gray.

today the sun is out :)

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

Nice view from your balcony.

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Kala said...

Actually I thought this shot was quite good - the drama of clouds lurking above with the wonderful colors of the buildings. I wish we had more color like that in our neighborhoods.

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! recycle bin email user service outlook lists Bw digital photo printing custom wheels volkswagen new beetle Eczema primal defense Burn chicken freezer 1996 vw jetta owners manual vw oil cooler saab 900 performance Gmc trucks z71 Didrex by check Side effecs wellbutrin Male body builder is in a dress Laptop to ide hard drive adapter Running water bird bath Pay pharmacy scale tech volkswagen camper part Register domain name in thailand Chevrolet tracker 1998 http://www.training-online-4.info/Stopsmoking.html passat volkswagen

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters