Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sweden-Paraguay 1-0!


Yes, this is a crappy caption, I will not deny that fact, but it shows a bit of the tension that was in our living room this evening. From the left my girlfriend Lisa and mates Tobias, Sandra and Christopher (yes, the guy that always posts my pics =) and myself followed Swedens dramatic game against Paraguay in the World cup.
In the 89th (!!!!) minute Freddie Ljungberg headed in the winning goal in a game we just had to win to stay in the tournament. Unfortunatly I don´t have a picture of that. Let´s just say that I was busy controlling my vocal cords =)

Anyone else who can show a groovy World cup pic? Let me know!

9 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger BarelyLiegl said...

Hey there,
nice pic. you could just copy me into the pic, I looked the same some hours ago when they were playing... And germany got their goal yesterday in the 91st minute... =)
Oh yeah, I still got a football pic that I've posted some days ago when the world cup started: Ole Ole Ole

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! damn what a game :D

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Mark said...

One minute your low low low and then HIGH HIGH HIGH. Love it!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Joe said...

really cool!!!

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Kala said...

ahahah what a grweat photo of some serious faces!! i got some friends from Sweden so I will have to cheer for Sweden - sorry to the rest of the DP peeps - the Dutch came a close second and Germany third. Go Sweden!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Ineke said...

I know what you mean. In the first 20 minutes we were rocking high, but after the 2-1 goal, we have been sitting on the bench with our butt tight till the final whistle. What a relief. We won!!! Got a picture today of what my kids looked like yesterday

 
At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Stop smoking forever beauty and health Dvd vhs recorder player Effective search engine marketing at ineedhits.com Mortgage loan refinance home loan56103894 Buy tadalafil pill online Reviews about digital cameras Record from camcorder to vcr Chrysler voyager under seat storage Order butalbital cash delivery Bextra poems

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

 
At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters