Monday, May 29, 2006

DP-Sthlm takes a break




The daily photo from Stockholm is going to take a break, but dont worry, it will be at most a nine day absence = )
I´ve been travelling very much lately with work and due to that I have´nt really had time to take photos. Tomorrow I will going to the west coast and Gothenburg with work, coming back on friday I will directly head south to meet my dad and the rest of my family with my girlfriend. Coming back on the tuesday I will directly head for Värmland with work from where you could see the Picassopicture.
So basically I will be all over the place with little time for leisure. Hopefully though I might find something interesting on the way and I might just upload something when I get to a computer this weekend. In any case I hope to find some time to atleast check other photoblogs!

In the meantime I give you a little shot from yesterday showing my mate Chris in action. And for those who wonder, my eye still hurts from the action picture previous =D

And of course the archives with earlier pictures are available. I think I have improved a little atleast since I started ;-)

9 Comments:

At 4:20 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Hope you are back for the world cup.....Come on England....and Sweden of course!!

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tyckte att dina bilder var fina :)
ha´re bra :)

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

wow what a good looking guy :D

haha look that thoose bum shoes, i need to buy me a couple of real soccer shoes! :)

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger AlexandLisa said...

Yes, for you others I can inform that the white thing on Chris shoe is infact his socks.

What a bum!

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Kris said...

try to have fun during your break ;)
my break is in July ..*sigh*

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Bob said...

Hi Alex
Did he score?

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger AlexandLisa said...

No Bob! He hit the bar quite hard!

Chris was actually quite good for a guy who´s never really played actively =)

Kris: I´m not having a vacation break, more of a break because of work! =)

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

alex my kind mate. i did actually play football for about 7 years when i was younger. but then stopped, and haven't played much since. maybe that's what you meant?

anyways, if i get my hands on some good shoes i will be back with a vengeance :)

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters