Thursday, June 01, 2006

Time to pee!


Well, after arriving, late late from Gothenburg I actually did find time to post before the weekend =) But I did´nt have that much time to photograph sights unfortunatly. On my way to the west coast I was in such a hurry that pappa blå (translated: father blue) as we call the police here in Sweden decided to give me a nice present in the form of a 1400 crown fine... About 200 US dollars...
I got clocked at 134 km/h. 6 more and I would have lost my licence... So I was lucky!
One of few pictures I had time to take was this one when I took a pee-pee pause in the middle of nowhere on my way home.
I´m going to Kalmar tomorrow and hopefully I can show some nice pictures of the castle down there this weekend. Not from Stockholm but hey, atleast there´s going to be some pics! =)

8 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Blogger Kris said...

wonderful shot ! though a bit cloudy

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Nuno said...

Is 120km/h max speed allowed? Ower police tolerates until 140 then no chance to escape from a big ticket and this is how it must be.

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Nuno:
30 Km/h over every speedlimit is maximum (110 km/h is our highest speedsign so you can drive at 140...) and then the fine turns into not just a fine but also a "withdrawn" license...

To Alex:
I thought we called the police pigs...? =P By the way, how's the eye...? =D I'm so sorry again for that mate...

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Pigs, really? Is that universal?

Beautiful sky, sorry about the ticket!

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Cameron said...

hahaha a ticket for speeding. congrats man :D

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Kala said...

Bummers 'bout the ticket - that is a steep fine! I like the clouds shot upon looking at the large photo.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Today I'm running the funny caption of the week competition over at Sainte Maxime DP.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

Bummer about the ticket, but you WERE going really fast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters