Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Kungsgatan



A view of Kungsgatan in Central Stockholm just before the rain started to cause people to run for their lifes from the lethal, lethal rain! =) (why is it that people are so terrified from getting wet?)

Anyway. At the end of this street you have the beginning of Östermalm and fashionable Stureplan where basically everybody who comes from conditions that most of us are unfamiliar to are brought up =D

Kungsgatan is also a classical street in the sense that loads of photographs were taken from this street when people celebrated the end of World War II. You can almost understand why as two cross over bridges and a very broad street make a pretty easy shot if you want to capture loads of people =)

7 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

I like this shot, you must have been up high!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

AHHH the bridge.

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Kala said...

everytime I look at your photos I think of my friends in Sweden - one in Uppsala, another in Stockholm and another elsewhere whose name I forget but I told them about your blog =)
A great way to feel like I am there - another kewl photo of the place!

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool Photo! I Like it.

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

 
At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters