Saturday, September 02, 2006

Old town revisited



Todays post is saved curtosy of my friend Chris, thanks mate =)
As I wrote yesterday I have had some problems with my internetconnection and I am out of town over the weekend. Chris let me post this very nice shot though. Taken in the old town (which you could see photos from back in may) I wanted to do some shots myself of the alleys when it´s darker.

Here´s a excellent one. I am planning to have a "night-life" photo evening in the nearby future and that will mean a few shots from the old town guaranteed. Will be back in Stockholm tomorrow, see you then!

3 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Ineke said...

I can hear the practical side of me thinking; what if you live here and you need an ambulance?

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger AlexandLisa said...

Hey Dutchie =)

Hardly anyone lives in Gamla stan. I think the current living quota is 1500 or something like that. And those that live there are quite often not there, meaning if the decide to die there wont be a case for an ambulance here =D

Seriously these alleys are usually just between streets wide enough for cars, so there should´nt be any problems with that!

 
At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting shot. The way the dark alley frames the lighted background is quite effective.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters