Thursday, August 17, 2006

Santorini sunset

Ah! Back from Santorini and back to old boring work! Hoorah! Yup, I know this is a blog about Stockholm but meanwhile I take some new snapping shots of Swedens capital I thought I would show you some nice photos from Santorini.

I´m not one for traditional Greek Islands but I really enjoyed this place and I can see how it´s one of the worlds most popular Islands.
The below picture is taken from the top of the mountain on the south part of this small Island. From there I was able to get cliffsides bathing in the sunset.

...and of course I had to take this photo of the sunset. You can see the volcanic Island closest to the camera. Still active I do of course have a couple of photos of it to show you = )


3 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Never been in Greece, but your pics are really breath taking!!!:-)

Hope that you enjoyed your stay in South Europe :-)

Waiting for new pics about your beautiful city soon!


Elisa

 
At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How´s the weather like in Santorini? I´m going there in September. Nice choice! ;)

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Kim said...

These are wonderful shots! Thanks for taking us on holiday with you. I've always wanted to go to Greece.
-Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters