Sunday, August 27, 2006

Back in business


First of all I should probably explain the absence of pictures on my blog lately. I have´nt really been up for it quite honestly. And a bit ironically I have´nt had the energy despite having nothing to do at work!
I guess I´ve just been sitting with nothing to do for to long a time. Anyway, going to publish every day again after this little glitch!

The above shot was one that I managed to get from a football game at one of the smaller local stadiums where I live. Was quite cool seeing all of the feet infront of me, and no faces. I did´nt stay for long to as different objects were being thrown from time to time from the stand =)

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Very unusual shot. I like it =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters