Sunday, October 01, 2006

White skies


For starters I can say I sometimes get a few strange mails regarding my page. I´m sure some of you recognize that. One of the oddest ones though was the other week from a guy who blamed me for manipulating my pictures sky. "It looks unrealistic and silly he wrote"
Some people just have to much time on their hands...

Well this is actually how the sky can look in Stockholm. White. Which this photo from Kammakaregatan (gatan = street) is proof of. It may look cool but it´s quite grey and boring really.

This is also a typical central Stockholm sidestreet. Very calm, old housefacades that are renovated nine times out of ten, and very organized parking = )

4 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger Kris said...

just do whatever u feel comfortable with. Nice perspective photo :)

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Mostly Harmless said...

I have the same problem as you with skies. I am not ashamed to manipulate the sky for effect.

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger Cameron said...

Dau shall not manupulate dau photographies!

hahahah damn what a fun fellow :D

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Priscilla said...

I'm used to white skies. I live in upstate NY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters