Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sunbathing in the city



Let me start by saying, no, I am not a pervert = )
But I had to take the first photo to show how people in Stockholm turn into sunchasers when cold spring transforms into early summer. The Humlegårdspark is located just barely a hundred metres from one of the busiest centres in Stockholm, and around it busy roads are filled with cars. But that does´nt stop anyone from taking out last years bikinis or swimtrunks!
The park is filled with everything from sunbathing people to office workers stopping by for a extra long lunch. Working just around the corner me and some workmates decided to eat and have a nice lay down in the sun ourselves.
The first picture was taken today, the second one yesterday before I decided on the subwayshots. Most of the trees in the park have flourished into green in just a couple of days, but these beechtrees are a bit slow. I will show the difference in a couple of weeks!

Hooray for the sun I say! Tomorrow we´ve said that we have to take some sunlotion with us to lunch to protect our precious skins =D

7 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Cameron said...

haha my first thought was: PERVERT. even before i read your text :)

sun sun sun. i like.

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Mark said...

O yeah,that's what I'm talking about.
I can't decide which of the photos I like best umm.... the trees, yeah right!!

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's you two guys that are the real perverts for even thinking so at first, I didn't think of them that way when I saw it... I didn't even notice the beautiful blond girls in there small bikinis at first, I went right down looking at the other picture with... eh... with the eh... the other things...!

Nice pictures though!

=D

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Cameron said...

hahah yeah tobbe. you know alex as well as i do. of course you thought: "what a freaking pervert that guy is!" :D

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Kala said...

I'm looking forward to the change shot - the photo will be so dramatic with the leaves and colors on the sleeping trees. The sunbathing photo really highlights the coming of summer.
BTW - your friends are hilarious!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger AlexandLisa said...

I actually took a shot today, just a few days after this one and it´s already starting to get green.

The difference in just a few days is... well, amazing in the whole park. Will show update.

Yeah, and my friends are actually hilarious =)

 
At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! pissing in jeans 1984 oldsmobile holley carburetor maliu car seat covers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters