Tuesday, June 20, 2006

How I feel you ask?

So Sweden managed to maintain our soon 40 year old mental grip over my second country England in the World cup with a 2-2 draw. Should´nt I have a picture of that, with people celebrating?
Or why not some nice pics from Stockholm?

No. And you know why? Because Edward Munchs the cry pretty well describes what I felt when I walked to the parking lot this morning.
We bought a car eight days ago. This morning there was an empty space where it should´ve stood. I´ve seen and experienced some tough things this past year but this still felt really really bad.
I went to work but headed straight back, to numb to even work. A lot of wine later, some footy on the tv and nice company has made me feel slightly better.

SHIT!

6 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Kala said...

I was watching that game when Sweden scored - they were showing it on a tv in the university campus center - fun game to watch.

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Kathrine said...

Hi Alex
I'm very sorry for your loss of car. I hope you have insurance. I like your choise of picture - very apropriate!
We were sheering for Sweden yesterday - and hope you beat Germany next match!

/Kathrine

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Alex, I hope you have insurance.I say bring back the birch!!
PS Well done Sweden...again!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Ineke said...

O shit.
That is unbelievable.
I could teach you some Dutch curses but i guess you got around pretty well.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work tranny Funding 311 call centers Uk gps car navigation reviews Vibrator before i plus size lingerie search engine optimisation seo prices Insurance common elements driveway Laser eye surgery wilkesbarre Affiliate shopping software secretariat answering service norfolk virginia Coldplay ringtone Nexium gastrointestinal

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters