Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tracks


This is a view that I am quite accustomed to and will be even more this year. In my job I have to travel quite a bit, and after a few slow months I´m on the road again going here there and actually more or less everywhere in Sweden.
These plattforms and tracks are at Stockholms centralstation. Unlike many other cities the architecture around the tracks is... well... not so inspiring. The main reason being that the tracks were diverted back in 1925 from this arrival hall, which now is the heart of the central station, to the current position.
Not pretty, I know, but each time I come back I´m always happy to see it =)

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was staying not far from the metrostation Skanstull in Stockholm. We took the metro a lot. But I don't find the metro in Stockholm beautiful, it's rather cool and unpersonal, that's my opinion.
Stockholm otherwise is one of the most beautiful city's I'm ever been to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters