Sunday, June 25, 2006

Fancy a bath in the city?


Oooops! I took a three day break! Midsommar is a major tradition in Sweden and Finland but not in the rest of Europe. I took just a few pictures (I was more busy drinking beers and playing outdoor games, sorry, but it is my vacation = ) but I wont be able to show them right now.
I´m down in Kalmar in the southeast of Sweden meeting with my family and so I´ve cheated a bit, e-mailing some pics from Stockholm to myself.

This one was a picture taken in Hellasgården, one of many idyllic bathplaces in Stockholm. You can see my girlfriend Lisa feeling captivated by her own reflection. The older man standing on the bridge had just swum across the lake (which is quite big). In the background two large radiotowers that are visible from pretty much everywhere when you are in Nacka (the part of Stockholm where Hellasgården is).

2 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger Mark said...

She's probably thinking " Alex is so lucky to have me!"

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Kala said...

great picture - it really looks amazing - I love lakes - so calm and flat and serene - Sweden is such an awesome place with its beautiful landscapes and people

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters