Saturday, September 09, 2006

Autumns coming, run!!!


After quite a hot summer the later half of august has consisted of loads of rain in Stockholm. Enter early september and the first signs of autumn can be seen as these fallen leafes are a evidence of.
All of a sudden you can wear jeans without sweating your ass off, the weather is much cooler and peoples way of dressing drastically changes.
Many people find it hard to belive that Stockholm can be hot as hell during summer but it is, when autumn strikes though the weather shifts quite fast.
It´s a bit depressing, even though I love changes and the different seasons always move us on it´s sad to know that all the green trees and light days soon will be over. Atleast for another six months.

2 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger Lisi said...

well, you can run...I mean jog, exercise takes away the blues ;-) I absolutely know what you mean especially when the nights starting to get unfairly long!

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Sadia said...

I like this one a lot. When I look at it, it makes me feel like I'm lying on my stomach in the grass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
Free Hit Counters